|Colour:||White with faint bluish-green tinge.|
|Current Owner:||Kremlin Diamond Fund|
|Current Location:||Kremlin Diamond Fund|
|History:||???? - Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple, Srirangam, Southern India - widely reported as serving as an eye in the statue|
~1750 - Stolen by a French deserter, a grenadier from the Carnatic wars and sold on in Madras.
~1770 - Purchased by Count Grigory Grigoryevich Orlov and presented to Catherine the great of Russia.
1784 - Incorporated into the Imperial Sceptre of Russia.